The Pulse IPT is the worlds best lightweight lithium motorcycle battery.
All Pulse IPT batteries all have the following features:
* IPT Battery Management System (BMS) - Every Pulse IPT battery comes with an integrated BMS which controls the function and behavior of the battery. This means better performance, longer life, and emergency start capability.
* IPT Reset – Intelligent Pulse Technology will prevent your battery from being drained. Leave the key in the “on” position for a few months? No problem with the IPT. It will prevent the battery from being drained. Press the IPT Reset button, and you will be able to start your bike.
* Universal Charger Capability - Most commercially available battery chargers work with the Pulse IPT batteries.
* Advanced Case Design- Lighter and stronger than our previous case, it rejects heat, vibration, gas and oil.
* Advanced Cell Design- We designed the Pulse IPT cells to cope with the demands of motorsports. Every component of our cells were designed and optimized for motorsports, based on a decade of experience building engine start batteries. These are only available from Full Spectrum Power.
* V Direct Multi Terminal - Our solid copper terminals have 4 threaded mount holes. Attach your accessory wires without having to use long screws on one small terminal.
* V Sleeve Silicon Terminal Covers - Color coded for polarity, our silicon terminal covers protect against short circuits.
Every Pulse IPT battery comes with our Intelligent Pulse Technology, and the IPT Reset feature. Years in development, every feature of the Pulse IPT series of battery was conceived, designed, and created with one goal in mind: to be the most user friendly, reliable, long lasting, best performing battery ever built.
Every size of Pulse IPT battery is available in different power levels. You can choose the power level for your machine, from the buttons above "Add to Cart". For help selecting the correct power level you can use the *battery selection tool*, or you can read this *short blog post* about how and why we offer different power levels.
|Dimensions (metric)||150 x 87 x 106mm|
|Dimensions (standard)||5.9in x 3.4 x 4.2in|